Information We Collect: We collect the following information from you when you use our Hudson Max Customer Loyalty Program Application:
- Personal information such as your name, email address, date of birth, location, gender, phone number and device type.
- Transaction information such as the purchase amount, date, and time of the transaction.
Use of Information: We use the personal information collected from you to:
- Administer the Hudson Max - Customer Loyalty Program Application which is a points-based loyalty program. For more information see T&C’s here https://hudsonmax.net/terms.html .
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Communicate with you about your account and transactions.
- Profile and analyze.
- Send you marketing and promotional communications such as email, SMS, push device messages, and phone calls. By agreeing to marketing and promotional communications, you will receive updates in terms of events, offers, sales, discounts, new collections, promotions, quizzes, giveaways, and company’s news, from our stores and brands: Hudson Store, Hudson Foundation, Hudson Arkadia, Armani Exhange, Calvin Klein, Crocs, Intersport, Mango, New Look, Nike, River Island, Ted Baker, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Jeans, Urban Jungle, and Urban Bratz.
Protection of Information: We take the security and privacy of your personal information seriously. We employ appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal information.
Disclosure of Information: We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers that help us provide our services. These service providers are contractually bound to use the personal information only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
We may share your personal data with loyalty and mobile application service provider Think Ltd.
We may also disclose your personal information if required by law, or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Your Choices: You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit your ability to use / benefit from Hudson Max - Customer Loyalty Program Application.
You can access your personal information in the Hudson Max Customer Loyalty Program Application in the Profile section.
You can also opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from us by unticking the "Keep me updated on Hudson MAX news, offers and promotions found in Profile section of the application, in the promotional newsletter using an unsubscribe link, and/or by sending an email to [email protected].